The City of Tustin continues to honor many local and national organizations, events and individuals for outstanding humanitarian efforts by presenting them with an official Proclamation or Certificate of Recognition from the City Council.
Proclamations are typically prepared for:
- 100th Birthday Celebration
- Acts of Heroism
- Regional Events - Local, State and National
Certificates of Recognition are typically prepared for:
- Athletic/Academic Accomplishments
- Eagle Scout/ Gold Award
- Recognition of Anniversaries of Businesses and Churches
- Recognition of Corporate Support
- Recognition of Non-Profit Organization’s Contribution
All persons requesting proclamations and/or certificates must complete the online request below. Requests must be submitted at least 14 business days in advance of the event. Large volume requests must be submitted 30 days in advance.
Approvals will be granted in accordance with the City’s guidelines. Upon approval, the City Clerk’s Office will contact you to arrange for delivery or pick-up.