- The City's annual Operating Budget details projected revenues and expenditures for the operations of City services for the coming fiscal year.
- Operating Budgets from the last several fiscal years are available online; email the City Clerk for Budgets from prior fiscal years.
Capital Improvement Program
- The City's Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is a seven-year program that identifies future projects and cost estimates that allow City staff to properly plan for future capital improvements throughout the City.
- The most recent CIP document is available online; email the City Clerk for earlier documents.
Annual Comprehensive Financial Report
- The Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (CAFR) is a thorough and detailed presentation of the City's financial condition for the past fiscal year.
- CAFRs from the last several fiscal years are available online; email the City Clerk for CAFRs from earlier fiscal years.
Redevelopment Agency Annual Financial Report
- The Redevelopment Agency Annual Financial Report is a thorough and detailed presentation of the Redevelopment Agency's financial condition for the past fiscal year.
- Reports from the last several fiscal years are available online; email the City Clerk for reports from earlier fiscal years.
Single Audit Report
- The Single Audit Report is an independent auditor's report on the City's internal control over financial reporting and on compliance and other matters based on an audit of financial statements.
- Email the City Clerk for a copy of the report.
State Controller's Cities Annual Report
- The Cities Annual Report is prepared by the California State Controller and consists of a compilation of the financial data pertinent to the operation of California's city governments. It presents the cities' costs of providing an array of valuable public services, as well as the means by which they finance those services.
State Controller's Redevelopment Agencies Annual Report
- The Redevelopment Agencies Annual Report is prepared by the California State Controller and consists of a summary of the financial activities of California's community redevelopment agencies.
Annual Street Report
- The most recent Annual Street Report submitted to the California State Controller summarizes the monies made available to and expended by the City for construction, maintenance, and other street and road-related activities.
The most recent quarterly Investment Report presented by the City Treasurer to the City Council, in accordance with Government Code Section 53646, showing balances by authorized investment and certifying compliance with the adopted Investment Policy.