Parking Permit Information
Please review the Permit Parking Program Criteria (PDF) prior to beginning the application process.
All applications must be submitted using our online application. The following instructions describe how to apply for Parking Permits:
1. Please have the following information ready before you begin:
- California Driver's License, California Identification Card, or Government Identification
- Email address
- Utility bill
- Vehicle registration on each vehicle in which you are requesting a permit
2. Upon clicking the link below, you will be taken to a Login Page. Due to the recent switch in websites, you will need to select the
click here to Register button to create a new user account.
3. To begin creating your new user account, you will first be required to enter your address of current residence.
- Sample address format:
675 W Main St
- As you enter your address a list of addresses will appear in the drop-down box.
- Select your address.
4. After that, you will be taken through the following steps of the application. Please read the instructions on each step page carefully to ensure that your information is submitted properly:
- Step 1 - Upload ID and Utility Bill.
- Step 2 - Enter Vehicle Information and upload Vehicle Registration.
- Step 3 - Review and Submit your Request.
Important - Your request for Parking Permits will not be processed until you click the
Submit button. After your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email indicating your request for parking permits has either been approved or rejected.