The City of Tustin’s Public Art Committee is seeking partners for a new Public Art Program. This program will provide members of the Tustin community with an opportunity to promote their cause while simultaneously contributing to the beautification of the city.
How the program works
- Individuals, organizations and businesses are invited to donate a public art project to the City of Tustin by having an original vinyl wrap designed and installed on a traffic signal cabinet.
- The Public Art Committee is happy to connect donors to artists and/or vendors who have worked with the Committee in the past.
- The City of Tustin will provide a pre-approved list of traffic signal cabinets from which the donor may select a preferred location.
- Designs must be approved by the Public Art Committee, the Community Services Commission, and the Tustin City Council. This process can take up to three (3) months.
- Donor will be recognized for their support of public art through the Committee’s social and print media.
For more information visit http://www.tustinca.org/publicart.