The City of Tustin understands that it is important for everyone to be able to get outside for exercise and fresh air, especially in these challenging times. The Tustin City Council has unanimously voted to relax restrictions of outdoor recreation activities in Tustin parks, which fall in line with updated State of California guidelines.
- All Tustin parks are open, but playgrounds, fitness areas, and picnic areas are closed. Youth sports training, conditioning and physical fitness are permitted, but games, scrimmages and tournaments are prohibited. Park patrons must remain more than six (6) feet apart at all times and may only gather with members of their own household.
- Planning for the modification of community events through December is currently underway to ensure compliance with all applicable State and County guidelines.
- The Tustin Area Senior Center is closed until further notice but will continue offering food distributions through Meals on Wheels OC and Second Harvest Food Bank. In addition, the transportation program is available by appointment only. Call (714) 573-3340 for more information.
- The Fall Tustin Today, which is available digitally, includes camps and classes conducted virtually or with social distancing.
- Private events at City facilities (such as parties, wedding receptions, and nonprofit events) through the end of October have been cancelled or postponed to dates to be determined.