Things to Know
- Admission is free
- Carnival Ride Wristbands or Tickets can be purchased at the event
- Games take cash
- Vendors take cash and card
- Several ATMs are located onsite
Q: When is Tiller Days?
- Friday, October 6: 4:00-11:00pm
- Saturday, October 7: 11:00am-11:00pm
- Sunday, October 8: 12:00-8:00pm
Q: Is there important ticket and wristband information to know?
- Wristbands include unlimited carnival rides (does not include Fairway games)
- One-day presale wristbands may be purchased for $30 at the Parks and Recreation office, 300 Centennial Way, over the phone at 714.573.3326, or through our online catalog until Friday, October 6 at 3:00pm
- At the event, $40 wristbands may be purchased at the ticket booths
- Individual ride tickets and sheets of tickets will be sold at the event
Q: What rides will be offered this year?
- Please visit our Carnival tab for a full ride list, including Tot rides (36" height minimum)
Q: Where can I park?
- Free parking is available along streets where allowed
- Parking at the event is $10 (Columbus Tustin Middle School fundraiser)
- Uber and Lyft pickup/drop-off areas will be available
Q: Can I bring my pet to Tustin Tiller Days?
- Pets are allowed and must be on a 6-foot leash at all times.
Q: Is smoking allowed?
- Smoking is prohibited in all festival areas.
Q: When and where is the Pancake Breakfast?
- When: Saturday, October 7 from 7:30-9:30am
- Location: Tustin Library Courtyard, 300 Centennial Way, Tustin 92780
- $6 per person: Pancakes, eggs, sausage, orange juice, and hot coffee
- For more information, contact the Tustin Host Lion's Club at 657.229.0246
Q: When and where is the parade?
- Saturday, October 7 at 10:00am
- Start: Corner of Main Street and Pacific Street
- Finish: Prospect Avenue and Beneta Way at Festival grounds
Q: Where can I buy 2023 Tiller Days merchandise?
- Tiller Days merchandise will be available at the Info Booth during the event
- Cash and card accepted
Q: Will there be beer and wine?
- A wristband is required to consume alcohol. $2 per wristband (available to attendees 21 and older only).
- Beer and wine tickets are $9 each (each ticket redeemable for 1 drink, limit 2 tickets/drinks per purchase). Tickets must be purchased by attendees with a wristband to be exchanged for alcoholic drinks
- Beer and wine tickets are for the day of purchase only (different colors each day)
- Service begins when the event opens
- Service ends 1 hour before the event is over
- Cash and card accepted
Q: When is the Backyard Brewfest hand-crafted beer tasting?
- Sunday, October 8 from 1:00-6:00pm near the Main Stage
- For more information or to purchase tickets, please visit the Eventbrite page
Q: When is the Kids Say the Cutest Things Contest?
- Contest Date: Sunday, October 8 at 1:00pm (contestants must be at the stage NO LATER than 12:30pm)
- Age: 3 to 6 years old
- Location: Community Stage
- Entry fee: $5
- How to register: Contestants can pre-register at the Parks and Recreation Office at City Hall at 300 Centennial Way, over the phone at 714.573.3326, or at the Community Stage on the day of the event
- Children judged on personality, humor, and smiles (not required to perform)
- The contest is just for fun and is not a competitive pageant
- 10 winners in each age group will receive prizes
- All contestants invited to the Prince and Princess Party at 3:00pm following the contest
Q: Where can I find the lost and found and first aid?
- Lost and found and first aid will be available at the Tiller Days Info Booth.