- Sherry Geyer, Chair
- Ken Higman, Vice Chair
- Anne Lastimado, Member
- Amy Nakamoto, Member
- Laura Waite, Member-at-Large
The purpose of the Senior Advisory Board is:
- To support and advise the Senior Center staff on matters of special interest and needs of the seniors in the Tustin area.
- To develop and maximize fundraising projects and activities to support educational, recreational, and social programs for the Tustin area senior community.
- To promote a positive endorsement and attitude to the community regarding the Senior Center.
- To identify and review major issues affecting the programs and policies relevant to the seniors.
- To support and promote the development of higher standards and better quality programs for seniors.
The public is invited to join our bi-monthly meetings and hear updates on Senior Center activities and programs.
- November 3, 2022
- January 12, 2023
- March 2, 2023
- May 4, 2023
- July 6, 2023
- September 7, 2023
- November 2, 2023