Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Coronavirus Resource Page
Click here for news, resources
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Entry Permit to Remove Graffiti and Release of Liability
Leave This Blank:
I am the owner or authorized representative of the owner ("Property Owner") of the improved real property described below ("Property"), I do state that I have the authority to execute this Entry Permit to Remove Graffiti and Release of Liability ("Permit") and do authorize the City of Tustin and its employees, agents, and collectors ("City") to enter upon the Property to remove the graffiti located thereon under the following terms and conditions:
1. This permit authorizes the City, its officers, agents, employees, and contractor(s) to enter upon the Property with any personnel and equipment deemed necessary by the City in order to remove, reduce, and/or obliterate the writing of graffiti in view of a person utilizing any public right-of-way, whether a highway, street, road, parkway, or alley, at the expense of the City of Tustin ("Graffiti Removal"). Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the City may accomplish the Graffiti Removal by the use of steam cleaning, sandblasting, painting, solvents, or other procedures and/or materials commonly used for such Graffiti Removal.
2. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the City may use a normal amount of water or electricity to remove graffiti from the property and such water or electricity will be at the expense of the Property Owner.
3. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the Graffiti Removal process may be done in blocks or strips only where the graffiti appears and that the City, its officers, agents, employees, and contractors assume no responsibility if the cleaned, processed, or painted areas do not match the existing color precisely or if some residue of the existing graffiti remains.
4. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the City does not guarantee the structural soundness of the areas from which graffiti will be removed and that, even with due care, damage or injury to real or personal property may result from this activity.
5. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that this Permit is given for the removal of the current incident of graffiti and all future incidents of graffiti which may occur until either: (1) the ownership of the Property changes, or (2) this Permit is revoked in writing by the Property Owner. The City is not obligated to obtain written verification of continued ownership during the term of this permit.
6. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the City shall not be liable to the undersigned for any damage to a person or property (real or personal) occasioned in the Graffiti Removal process, including damage to the Property Owner's person or property.
7. Property Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees that the City does not guarantee either the workmanship, results, or the success of the Graffiti Removal services, and that the City and its officials, officers, agents, and contractors are hereby forever released from any and all claims, damages, actions, and suits that the Property Owner or his/her heirs or successors in interest may have by reason of the failure of the City to perform said Graffiti Removal services in a satisfactory or workmanlike manner, by reason of the failure of the City to exercise ordinary care resulting in damage to Property Owner's person or property, or by reason of any activities related to the City's Graffiti Removal services.
Name of Owner or Representative:
Owner or Representative Daytime Telephone:
Electronic Signature Agreement:
By clicking the "submit" button below, you agree and acknowledge that (1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, (2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and (3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
* indicates required fields.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow