What can be done if a swimming pool is green?

Code Enforcement

All swimming pools, ponds, spas or other bodies of water or excavations shall be maintained as to not create a health hazard. Please contact Code Enforcement at 714-573-3134 or 714-573-3135.

Orange County Vector Control

Orange County Vector Control can also assist in educating and abating any potential health concern with un-maintained bodies of water. Orange County Vector Control can be reached at 714-971-2421, 949-654-2421 or https://www.ocvector.org/.

Show All Answers

1. Sidewalk Vendors
2. Do I need a permit to have a garage sale?
3. How can I dispose of large items (refrigerators, couches, beds, etc.)?
4. Where can I dispose of hazardous waste?
5. Can I keep a portable basketball hoop or other sporting equipment on the sidewalk or in the street?
6. What are the regulations on trash cans?
7. Who can I call regarding a barking dog?
8. I operate a business in the City of Tustin. Can I post a temporary banner in front of my business?
9. What are Tustin's noise regulations?
10. Where can I find information on water quality?
11. What can be done if a swimming pool is green?
12. Are vehicles parked on the public street, and not moved, considered abandoned vehicles?
13. Who do I call if I have a concern with a mobile home?
14. What are regulations for real estate signs?
15. What can be done when private property landscaping is extending onto another private property?
16. If live in North Tustin and have a zip code of 92705 whom do I call for Code Enforcement?
17. I have a concern, but I don't see it listed under the ordinances and codes listed here. Where else could I find additional information?