Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Today Governor Newsom announced statewide closures of many indoor operations and closures of additional indoor operations in counties on the State’s monitoring list, including Orange County.
Effective immediately, Orange County and other counties that have remained on the State’s COVID-19 County Monitoring List for 3 consecutive days are required to shut down the following industries or activities unless they can be modified to operate outside or by pick-up:
• Fitness centers
• Worship services
• Offices for non-essential sectors
• Personal care services, like nail salons, body waxing and tattoo parlors
• Hair salons and barbershops
ALL counties statewide must close indoor operations in these sectors (Orange County was previously required to close these sectors):
• Dine-in restaurants
• Wineries and tasting rooms
• Movie theaters
• Family entertainment centers (for example: bowling alleys, miniature golf, batting cages and arcades)
• Zoos and museums
Additionally, ALL bars, brewpubs, breweries, and pubs must close operations both indoor and outdoor statewide , unless they are offering sit down meals outdoors and comply with guidance issued on June 28.