- City Clerk
- Open Government
- Elected & Appointed Officials
Elected & Appointed Officials
Due to the passage of Measure HH on November 6, 2012, City Council Members do not receive any salary or benefits for serving on the City Council.
City Council Meetings
- City Council Meeting Videos
- City Council meetings occur on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 7 p.m.
- Watch a live City Council meeting or view an archived copy of a past City Council meeting (back to December 4, 2007).
- City Council Meeting Agendas
- Agendas are posted to the City of Tustin Website at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.
- Agendas from meetings from January 2, 2008, to the present can be found in the Digital Document Archive; contact the City Clerk's Office for Agendas from 2007 or earlier.
- View the Agenda for the upcoming City Council meeting or an archived Agenda from a past City Council meeting (back to December 4, 2007).
- City Council Meeting Minutes
- Minutes are typically available online shortly after they are approved by the City Council at the subsequent City Council Meeting.
- Minutes from meetings prior to December 4, 2007, can be found in the Digital Document Archive.
- View the official Minutes from a past City Council meeting (back to December 4, 2007).
- City Attorney Services Compensation
- The City of Tustin contracts with the law offices of Woodruff, Spradlin, and Smart to provide city attorney services; though David E. Kendig is currently designated as the City Attorney, a large number of other attorneys and professional staff at Woodruff, Spradlin, and Smart provide city attorney services for the City.
- Compensation for city attorney services is established through a retainer agreement between the City and Woodruff, Spradlin and Smart, which is approved by the City Council.
- Audit Commission Compensation
- Compensation for Audit Commission members is set by City Council Resolution.
- Community Services Commission Compensation
- Compensation for Community Services Commission members is set by City Council Resolution.
- Planning Commission Compensation
- Compensation for Planning Commission members is set by City Council Resolution.
- Appointed Official Total Compensation (PDF)
- Total compensation for officials appointed by the City Council – Audit Commission Members, Community Services Commission Members, Planning Commission Members, and the City Treasurer.